About our Candles
We use our deluxe satin soy wax which is gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben, and phthalate-free.
Made from soy and food-grade paraffin in the USA.
Clean burning and slightly golden but with a glossy finish.
Our mini mason jars are high-temperature resistance and accompanies by airtight lids.
Our ECO wick is constructed from natural flat cotton threads interwoven with paper threads that produce a rigid structure for easy pouring. The consistent flame and slight curl of ECO wicks work well with natural waxes and ensures an even burn. ECO wicks are lead and zinc-free.
We recommend always burning the candle within sight and away from drafts and things that can catch fire.
Burn within sight: A reminder to keep an eye on all burning candles, and extinguish a candle before leaving a room.
Keep away from combustibles: A cue to pay attention to your surroundings. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding,vents,ceiling fans,air currents, carpets,books, paper, and other flammable objects.
Keep away from children: Make sure your candles are placed up high and unreachable to children and pets
Trimming your wick tips is an important part of maintaining your candle. To ensure that your candle burns evenly and safely, you should trim the wick to about ¼ inch before lighting it each time.
To do this, you can use wick trimmers, scissors, or even a nail clipper. After you have extinguished your candle, wait until the wax has cooled and hardened before trimming the wick again. This will help to ensure a better burning experience for each use.
Room/Linen Base ingredients:
Water, Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol
Room/Linen Spray Tips:
Using room/linen spray can be a great way to create a pleasant atmosphere in your home. Here are some tips to get the most out of your spray:
1. Make sure to test the spray in an inconspicuous area of the fabric you’re using it on to make sure it won’t cause discoloration or damage.
2. When spraying on textiles, make sure to hold the bottle at least 12 inches away and spray lightly in a sweeping motion.
3. To eliminate odors, spray into the air and onto surfaces such as carpets, couches, and curtains.
4. Spraying into the air can also help to freshen and purify the air in your home.
5. Don’t forget to spray any bedding or linens you’re using, as this will help them to smell fresh and inviting.
6. To ensure your spray lasts longer, make sure to store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Wax Melt Tips:
- Place wax melts in an appropriate wax warmer.
- Keep wax melts out of reach of children and pets.
- Be sure to use a wax warmer that is designed for wax melts.
- Do not add water or any other liquid to wax melts.
- Be sure to turn off the wax warmer when not in use.
- Keep wax melts away from any flammable objects.
- Monitor the wax warmer while in use.
- Do not leave wax melts unattended while burning.
- Do not use wax melts near an open flame.
- Discard wax melts when they are completely melted.
How to clean a wax warmer:
Cleaning a wax warmer is easy and simple! First, turn off the wax warmer and let it cool off.
Then, use a cloth to wipe off any excess wax that may be on the surface. If there is still wax left after wiping, try using a paper towel and some rubbing alcohol to remove it. Finally, clean the inside of the warmer with a damp cloth and some mild soap. Allow the warmer to dry completely before you use it again.
Please remove the label, wick, and clean the vessel before reuse.
You can always use the vessel as a sample bottle, you can store lotion, powder, cotton balls, and jewelry.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.